This fatwa was issued in 1320 A.H (1900 AD) by the Saliheen 'Ulamaa of Haram Shareef and the great holy places before the Saudi Wahaabi Najdi forced themselves into power.
The subject that has been given the Islamic Sentence of Kufr are those insolent and degrading statements written by the Deobandi Maulvis who have clearly insulted the Holy Prophet's (sallalahu alaihi wasallam) dignity and character.
The following statements have been thoroughly investigated and issued with the Fatwa of Kufr.
2. Statements from the book 'Bahrain-e-Qatia' stating that Saram and Malikul Maut's knowledge is more than the Holy Prophet's, and proof exists for this for Satan but not for the Holy Prophet. Also it is not Shirk to believe this for Satan but it is Shirk to believe the same for the Holy Prophet (sallalahu alaihi wasallam) written by Khalil Ahmed Ambethwi and certified and embossed by Rashid Ahmed Gangohi, also the same agreement in his book 'Fatawa-e-Rashidia'.
3. Statement from the book 'Tahzeerun Naaz' stating that there is possibility of there being another Prophet after the Holy Prophet (sallalahu alaihi wasallam), written by Qassim Nanotwi.
2. Sayedul 'Ulamaa – Maulana Mufti Sheikh Ahmed Abdul Khair Mirdad.
3. Mufti Hanafia – Allama Sheikh Saleh Kamaal.
4. Mufti Sheikh Ali Bin Siddiq Kamaal.
5. Sheikhul Dalail – Mufti Muhammad Abdul Haq Mujahir Al-Babadi.
6. Mufti Sayed Ismail Khaleel – Librarian of Makkah.
7. Maulana Mufti Sheikh Umar Bin Abibakr Ba Junaid.
8. Allama Mufti Saeed Ablu Hussain Al-Mazruki.
9. Mufti Sheikh Abid bin Hussain Maaliki.
10. Mufti Ali bin Hussain Maaliki.
11. Mufti Muhammad Jamaal bin Muhammad Hussain.
12. Mufti Sheikh Asad bin Ahmad Dahan – Teacher in Haram Shareef, Makkah.
13. Mufti Shaikh Abdul Rehmaan Dahan.
14. Mufti Sheikh Muhammad Yusuf Afghani.
15. Mufti Sheikh Ahmed Maaliki Al Imdadi – Teacher at Haram and Madrassa Ahmadia in Makkah and Khalifa of Haji Imdadullah Muhaajir Makki.
16. Mufti Muhammad Yusuf Al-Khayaat.
17. Sheikh Muhammad Saleh bin Muhammad Ba-Fazi.
18. Sheikh Abdul Karim Naji Dagistani.
19. Sheikh Muhammad Saeed bin Muhammad Al-Yamani.
20. Mufti Sheikh Haamid Muhammad Al-Jadawi
2. Former Mufti of Madeena – Allama Osman bin Abdus Salaam Dagistani.
3. Sheikh-e-Maalikia – Mufti Sayed Ahmad of Algeria.
4. Mufti Khaleel bin Ibrahim Karbooti.
5. Sheikud Dalail – Mufti Sayed Muhammad Saeed.
6. Mufti Sheikh Mehboob bin Ahmad Omari.
7. Sheikhul Dalail – Mufti Sayed Abbas bin Sayed Jaleel.
8. Mufti Sheikh Omar bin Hamdaan Al-Maharasee.
9. Mufti Sayeed Hakeen Muhammad bin Muhammad Madani.
10. Mufti Shaaeiya0Allam Sayed Shareef Ahmad Barzanji.
11. Mufti Muhammad Aziz Maaliki – formerly of Tunisia.
12. Mufti Sheikh Muhammad Kiyari – Teacher at the Haram Shareef Madeena.
13. Mufti Sheikh Abdul Qadeer Taufeew – Teacher of Masjid-e-Nabawi Shareef.
"After studying the issues written by Ahmad Raza Khan in his fatwa to which the mentioned people have been refereed to and rejected, I have found this absolutely correct. Who are these people? Evil and apostate Gulam Ahmad Qadyani who is a dajjal of the last era and Khalil Ahmed Ambethwi and Ashraf Ali Thanvi and to these where the subject has been proven as mentioned by this great Aalim Ahmed Raza Khan. Qadyani's claim to be a prophet and Rashid Ahmed, Khalil Ahmed and Ashraf Ali's insulting statements which has lowered the dignity of the Holy Prophet (sallalahu alaihi wasallam), then there is no doubt that they are Kafirs and those who perform the act of ex ecution, it is necessary for them to give these men the sentence of death."
[Hussamul Harmain. Pages 125/126]
Mufti Sayed Ismail Khaleel – Librarian of Mecca writes:
[Hassaamul Harmain. Pages 157/158]
Readers are requested to note that, in view of the Fatwa, by not only leading Imaams and Islamic Jurists of Harmain Shareef, they MUST NOT DOUBT THE KUFR of these Maulvis of Deoband, otherwise they are exposing THEIR OWN IMAAN TO DANGER! Similar fatwa have been given by 'Ulamaa through the ages in similar cases together with the danger of disbelief in Islam for those doubting the fatwa. People are aware and accept Kufr fatwa on Gulan Ahmed Qadyani. It must be remembered that he is only one of the five named in the Fatwa. The other four are Deobandi/Tableeghi leaders and founders. Therefore anybody who still has beliefs in these Maulvis is risking his own Imaan. Any person with a neutral attitude, after reading this fatwa and what thes e Maulvis have written would definately have to accept that these Jamaats are wrong and the only correct and proper religion of Islam is that followed by the Ahle Sunnat wal Jamaat, who have unconditional love for Allah and his beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu alaihi wasallam. May Allah guide us on the right path. Aameen.